Tuesday, June 30, 2009

About to be Auntie Al!


My sister, Irina, is in labor! She will probably have her baby tonight sometime. Here's a picture of her taken about a week ago. She is the most beautiful pregnant person I have ever seen. Her pregnancy has been sooooo easy, she has been lucky. She felt amazing through the entire thing, she has a ton of energy. I talked to my Gramma the other day, and she that Irina was dancing around the living room and even could do the splits, 9 months pregnant! What a crazy girl, that one! She is having the baby at home with a midwife, apparently "water birthing" it? I have no clue about anything to do with babies, birthing, or pregnancy, so GOOD LUCK IRINA AND BABY!!! Oh, and they never did find out the gender of the baby, but if it's a boy it will be Lincoln and if it's a girl it will be Charlotte.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

CONGRATS! You will be the favorite aunt for sure!! Wow, you can definitely tell you two are sisters :).
I hope everything goes well - post lots of pictures.