Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Name the Photo Contest


I really like this family photo and thought it would make a worthy post. I stumbled upon itwhile googling "unique family photos." This one certainly is unique. For the thousands and thousands of people who visit my blog every hour, I am now holding an informal contest to see who can come up with the best caption to go under this photo. The winner will receive this very tasty and attractive hamburger bed. And for those who can come up with a witty and clever caption for the hamburger bed, you will receive this very appealing and entertaining platter of rice cakes. Good Luck!


This very odd post was the direct result of boredom, insomnia, caffeine, ADHD, and quite possibly being dropped on my head as a small child.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHA!

The caption for the first pictures should be...ONE TOO MANY MULLETS!

The second...Revenge of the hamburger

Love the post - get some sleep :)

Karissa said...

I would tell you to go to bed at a normal hour, but then I would miss out on too many laughs!
1. The family that hairsprays together, stays together
2. Meat dreams...